Guidelines for abstract preparation
- Language: English
- A4 page size
- Margins: 2.0 cm
- Title: Times New Roman 10, bold, in capital letters
- Name of the authors: Times New Roman 8 in italics, underline the name of the author who will make the presentation
- Authors address: Times New Roman 8 in italics, Research Institute, City, Country
- Text: Times New Roman 9
- Plenary lecture: 35 min + 5 min for discussion
- Lecture: 20 min + 5 min for discussion
- Regular oral presentations: 12 min + 3 min for discussion
Presentations should be prepared in MS Powerpoint format (.ppt or .pptx). At the venue, you should upload it using a memory stick as early as possible, but no later than the break preceding your session. If you belong to one of the first morning sessions, you are kindly asked to upload your presentation at least 15 min before the scheduled start of the session, or at the end of the afternoon sessions of the day before.
- Posters should be size A0 (841 x 1189 mm) and presented in portrait orientation
- Posters should be on display for the three days of the meeting. Your poster will have an allocated board, numbered according to the book of abstracts.