Reach Lodz city
- Located in the heart of Europe in the distance up to 500 km there are many capital cities: Warsaw (120 km away), Berlin, Prague, Vienna, Bratislava, Budapest And Vilnius.
- Direct Ryanair connections from Lodz to London Stansted (STN – 6 days / week), East Midlands (EMA – twice a week), Dublin (DUB – twice a week) and Athens (ATH – once a week)
- Direct Lufthansa connection with Munich (MUC – weekdays)
- Lodz Airport - http://www.lotnisko.lodz.pl/en/index.html
- The nearest airports:
- Warsaw - https://www.lotnisko-chopina.pl/en/index.html
- Poznan - https://www.airport-poznan.com.pl/en/
- From the main railway stations: Poznan Glowny, Gdansk Glowny, Krakow Glowny, Central Warsaw to Lodz Fabryczna (the main railway station in Lodz) or Lodz Widzew.
Train time-table is available on the website: https://rozklad-pkp.pl/en
- FLIXBUS https://www.flixbus.pl/polskibus
- The central location in Poland enables good connections with the largest Polish cities:
- A1 / A2 Crossing In Strykow – Routes To Warsaw, Poznan, Gdansk, Katowice
- S-8 To Wroclaw
- S-14 – Estimated Time Of The End Of Investment Till 2020
See the map of Poland’s routes: